With the EMA moving to Amsterdam in early 2019, there are still a lot of questions in the pharmaceutical industry surrounding what EMA’s highest priorities are and when Phase II of Policy 0070 will be implemented.
It is never more critical than now to gather with your colleagues from clinical trial transparency, data management, publications and medical writing to exchange proven best practices and better understand how your peers are preparing to comply with changing regulations.
Join CBI’s 8th Annual Publication and Clinical Trial Transparency conference to participate in a knowledge exchange and gain insight on EMA’s strategic priorities, benchmark industry trends in clinical trial transparency and establish timelines and best practices for publication planning in accordance with ICMJE and GPP3 guidelines.
Expert Presentation Topics Include:
- Share updates to Policy 0070 implementation standards across industry;
- Identify the synergies between publishing lay summaries and publications;
- Benchmark data sharing practices and learn about TAG group initiatives;
- Discuss how to implement a mentality of patients as collaborators to gain more patient insight to clinical trial disclosures;
- Evaluate the intended purpose and reality of publishers guidelines;
- Build a knowledge center for understanding global transparency requirements and communicating them to your teams;
- Analyze how the EU GDPR has effected transparency policies across European pharmaceutical companies; and
- Connect publications timelines with disclosure priorities for a more effective results sharing process.