2020 marks the 8th Annual Patient Advocacy Summit! Help us celebrate 8 years of industry collaboration and together envision a truly patient-centric future.
With 45+ speakers representing advocacy, pharma, provider organizations and thought-leadership, this is set to be our best year yet!
Grab a seat at the table April 6-7 in Philadelphia and be a part of important conversations on:
- How to prove ROI in your advocacy function
- How to build mutually beneficial partnerships with advocacy groups and define advocacy’s role in policy, education, adherence, and engagement to ensure patient-centered care in an evolving health care landscape
- Hear first-hand insights into the real life struggles of patients to aid you with looking at your processes through a different lens
- Hear directly from the FDA on their expectations as well as best practices on collaborating with them to incorporate patient insights into your business model
- And many more interactive discussions, panels, and networking opportunities!
This event is part of the Patient Congress, a 3 track event convening industry leaders from life sciences, pharmacies, payers, provider organizations, patient groups and patient leaders to share innovative ideas and strategies, drive innovation, and create a community of stakeholders united to provide value-based care to patients. Benefit from shared keynotes and networking with your counterparts working on patient adherence and rare disease market access.