CBI’s 6th Annual FMV Congress promotes a deeper understanding of the risk factors when establishing compliant FMV programs and processes within the life sciences industry.
This comprehensive conference addresses critical challenges in harmonizing clinical and post-approval FMV practices, strategizing for success with bona fide fee-for-service agreements, and keeping up with evolving requirements and regulations related to FMV. This forum also provides an opportunity to benchmark against your peers, learn about FMV best practices and participate in interactive and compelling discussions with industry experts.
- Explore opportunities to harmonize FMV processes across clinical and commercial activities;
- Delve into new strategies for FMV calculations for HCPs, patient advocates and other critical stakeholders;
- Evaluate bona fide fee-for-service agreements and how to integrate FMV calculations appropriately;
- Prepare for new state payment caps and reporting requirements;
- Discuss risk management and compliance monitoring for FMV programs; and
- Develop effective strategies for communicating with and educating HCPs and other FMV process stakeholders.