State drug pricing regulations remain in the headlines as state legislatures continue to introduce and pass laws aimed at transparency and reporting obligations leaving a myriad of legal and compliance complexities. Are you prepared for the impact on your compliance practices?
Over the past year, states including Oregon, California, Nevada, Maryland, New York, Massachusetts and Vermont – to name a few – have introduced and/or enacted different laws and enforcement initiatives mandating the disclosure of drug pricing increases, introducing restrictions limiting Medicaid drug spending, requiring disclosure of company metrics and expenses, and other related pricing ballot initiatives.
CBI’s 3rd Edition Drug Pricing Transparency Congress features sessions including:
- State-by-State Analysis — Legal Update on All Pricing and Transparency Laws Passed to Date
- Deep Dive into Oregon, California, Nevada and New York Transparency Laws
- Exploring Practical Compliance Implications of State Pricing and Transparency Reporting Obligations from the First Round of July 1, 2018 Reports
- Forecast of Future Drug Pricing Policy Challenges — What’s Ahead for 2019?
- The Potential Impact of ICER on Drug Pricing and Rebates
- And much more!