CBI’s 3rd Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress Canada convenes top Canadian compliance practitioners and leading experts to discuss effective strategies to achieve organization-wide compliance, from the compliance and legal teams to the oversight of the promotional marketing and sales teams.
Join your Canadian colleagues for robust conversations on the top issues facing industry today.
Key Learnings and Takeaways Include:
- Implement innovative strategies to enhance compliance training and monitoring;
- Transitioning compliance to the role of strategic partner;
- Legislative update on the evolving Canadian transparency reporting landscape;
- Construct ethical interactions with stakeholders — Identify and manage perceived conflicts;
- Create key performance metrics for compliance — Strategies to incentivize;
- Engage the organization in supporting a culture of compliance and ethics — Connect the benefits of compliance to the business at large;
- Ensure compliance with GDPR — Best practices to safeguard data privacy;
- Engage HCPs — Consider trends in global transparency reporting; and
- Educating HCPs through OLAs — Discuss whether they are viewed as non-promotional or promotional.