With evolving regulations impacting 340B programs, pharmaceutical companies are faced with uncertainty on how to strengthen program compliance and integrity. CBI’s 340B Manufacturer Summit breaks down and clarifies the impending regulations, provides strategies to develop comprehensive self-disclosure response and auditing processes, and establish best practices to collaborate with contract pharmacies and covered entities.
Along with convening 340B manufacturers, CBI’s Summit is also the only conference to convene manufacturers and covered entities within our Closed-Door Collaboration Summit to discuss innovative methods to work together under the 340B program.
Don’t miss out on the industry’s premiere event to propel collaborative initiatives, adhere to new and evolving regulatory guidance and mitigate risk within a highly complex market.
Critical Updates, Interactive Discussions and Valuable Takeaways:
- Gain key insights on 340B program developments and anticipated future rulings;
- Improve understanding of self-disclosure letters to effectively respond and resolve financial discrepancies;
- Discuss covered entity and pharmacy challenges and best practices for collaboration;
- Hear relevant case studies on manufacturer successes and lessons learned related to implementing new guidance and price calculations;
- Explore auditing best practices to pinpoint payment discrepancies and maintain strong covered entity relationships; and
- Interpret HRSA guidance and government regulations to define patients and calculate AMP and best price.