Join colleagues and get the latest information available on improving the cost management of drugs by overcoming the complex challenge inherent to integrating pharmacy and medical benefits. By conquering this challenge, organizations can improve drug costs and quality management.
CBI’s 2nd Annual Integrating Medical and Pharmacy Benefits Summit provides attendees with a platform to learn more about the advantages of integrating pharmacy and medical data. Benefit from hearing about best-in-class models for pharmacy and medical benefits management and evaluating how to measure and manage data across both medical and pharmacy benefits.
Key benefits of attending:
- Evaluate which therapeutic areas are most optimally suited for integrated benefit management;
- Determine whether the health plan sees better rebate recoveries when information is in one place;
- Assess operational implementation strategies for getting medical claims into the pharmacy rebate process;
- Discuss medical and pharmacy data integration and specialty outlier analyses process;
- Understand the role specialty pharmacies play when pharmacy and medical benefits are integrated;
- Determine which drugs are covered under the medical benefit vs. what drugs are covered under the pharmacy benefit; and
- Navigate co-pay programs for drugs covered in an integrated system.