There’s always a bit more energy and buzz at the AcademyHealth National Health Policy Conference (NHPC) during a presidential election year. The 2020 event will be no exception.
As an additional benefit to the this year’s show, NHPC attendees will gain new opportunities (if you choose) to engage in expansive discussions with participants “across the hall” at the Health Datapalooza and pick and choose relevant sessions to attend from both events.
What Makes This Health Policy Conference Different?
- Reasoned and balanced debate on today’s immediate health policy priorities.
- Rational discussions and diverse perspectives on the most critical health issues – informed by real evidence and the latest research.
- Answers and explanations from leading health policy experts on what’s next in U.S. health care policy and what to expect going forward.
Why Should You Attend?
- Explore the major players and issues that will drive health policy in the year ahead and beyond.
- Learn from examples of real world policy innovations, implementation experiences, and evaluations across a broad range of health care topics – unlike any other health policy event.
- Discuss how evidence has been used or could be used in the years ahead to either inform, develop and/or evaluate federal and/or state policy.
- Rub shoulders and make connections with leading health care decision makers, policy experts, and attendees from all aspects of the health care industry and the health