Now in its eighteenth iteration, ACI’s Rx Drug Pricing Boot Camp has been designed to provide drug manufacturers, PBMs, plans, and pharmacies with the critical information they need to effectively and efficiently manage government pricing. This conference is a marriage of a primer on the basics of pricing for government payer programs and a comprehensive, in-depth, training program that will ensure that your pricing group and other related departments are well-versed in critical pricing concepts and methodologies.
This course will enhance your understanding of complicated pricing calculations and will bring you up to speed on the latest in government pharmaceutical pricing.
In addition to intensive training in core pricing methodologies and concepts, ACI’s Rx Drug Pricing Boot Camp also provides the opportunity to network with fellow pricing colleagues. With 80 percent of attendees coming from drug manufacturers, PBMs, plans and pharmacies, this is the perfect opportunity to find out what other companies are struggling with and how they are overcoming their pricing related challenges.
Do not miss your opportunity to obtain a necessary understanding of key government pricing concepts such as:
- An explanation of basic and advanced Medicaid pricing challenges;
- Determining the key pricing concepts in both Medicare Parts B and D;
- An update on the latest changes to the 340B program, and a look at what may be on the horizon;
- Exploring how to incorporate bona fide service contracts into price reporting;
- Understanding the operational challenges of bringing a new product to market; and
- Negotiating and managing rebate contracts with payers.