Accelerate Access Support through Alignment, Affordability and Adherence
With mounting cost pressures and increased demands for affordable, value-based treatment options, industry must strategize to manage critical challenges faced within the healthcare landscape to provide enhanced product and patient services. By optimizing streamlined access, support and engagement, manufacturers are able to maintain a connection with patients throughout all phases of the prescription delivery process.
Informa Connect – CBI’s 15th Hub, SPP and eServices Optimization convenes key stakeholders including manufacturers, specialty pharmacies, hubs, payers, PBMs, physicians and more to explore strategies for developing and integrating hub programs and other patient-centric services to ensure product access and maximized reimbursement.
Benchmark with Peers on the Most Pressing Issues in Patient Access:
- Explore leading strategies to mitigate risks for patient assistance and reimbursement support programs
- Navigate the changing coverage landscape and discuss alternate payment models
- Maximize synergetic partnerships between key stakeholders including the Hub, manufacturer, specialty pharmacy, patient and more
- Streamline the Hub to propel product success and maximize solutions based on the product and coverage model
- Identify metrics for a continuous overall hub assessment for optimal performance
- Enhance electronic benefit verification and prior authorizations to optimize workflow and streamline integration into the hub
- Hear advances in and best practices when implementing innovative therapies and personalized medicine in an age of digitalization
- Evaluate emerging hub models that align with strategic product objectives in a cost-effective manner
- Integrate operational data and digital platforms to enhance patient adherence
- Incorporate medical benefit affordability and patient assistance into hub services
- Leverage next-gen technology advancements including A.I, data analytics and automation to increase speed to therapy