With the rapid influx of new oncology drugs and innovative treatments entering the market, there is a greater urgency to examine the impact of payer-provider payment reform on overall oncology costs and patient outcomes.
Now in its 14th year, CBI’s Value-Based Oncology Management convenes payers, providers, PBMs, manufacturers and specialty pharmacies to discuss current trends, challenges and best practices to bend the oncology cost curve, enhance the quality of care and improve patient outcomes.
Join value-based oncology leaders to:
- Assess the current success of alternative oncology payment models
- Understand key components of provider readiness to accept risk in value-based contracts
- Evaluate how shifting payment models, payer initiatives to promote palliative care and advanced care directives impact patient outcomes and total cost of care
- Examine the role of treatment innovation, biosimilars and care-delivery improvement in managing oncology costs
- Explore critical factors, both clinical and financial, affecting the adoption of biosimilars
- Consider the potential impact of the increase in risk-based models on patient access, outcomes and costs
- Discuss the evolving role of specialty pharmacy in filling gaps in the patient cancer care continuum
- Prepare for a mandatory alternative payment model for radiation oncology — Explore the impact of the mandatory model on practices and patient outcomes
- Address how to manage the business of oncology as risk-based reimbursement models increase
- Review the current state of data interoperability within cancer care and consider the benefits of greater access for regulators, health systems, health plans and patients