With the wide diversity of Medicaid programs and populations, each state has different measures of value. From waivers that span block grants, to expansion, to work requirements, there is much to learn about what is actually making a positive impact on beneficiaries. Learn how states are defining value and hear what types of programs are prime to evolve and be translated to other states and populations.
Advance Value-Based Care Transformation, Improve Collaboration, and Mitigate Risk
- Top C-Suite challenges around integration and the evolving scope of managed care as a system
- How to mitigate risk and improve transparency in outcomes based arrangements
- Ways innovation in value-based contracts impacts and incentivizes payer-provider collaboration and patient outcomes
- Important infrastructure and payment models being developed to address the opioid epidemic
- Strategies to maintain vigilance with data and ensure the integrity of managed care programs
- Barriers to integrating services, funding, and stakeholders that can efficiently address social determinants of health