In its 12th year, the industry leading events on 340B and Federal Pricing and Reporting come together to advance the conversation and provide an in-depth look at the complexity of contracting with the “Big Four” federal programs and strategies to strengthen 340B program compliance. CBI’s 340B and Federal Reporting Congress is built for pharma/biotech drug companies of all stages and sizes and provides models and processes to ensure success and compliance. Benefit from the opportunity to hear directly from government officials and join the hundreds who have benefited from the invaluable learnings in a this highly complex market.
Leading Stakeholder Perspectives on Topics Including:
- Policy proposals, regulatory oversight and compliance with the Big Four federal programs
- Status of HRSA audits of manufacturers and covered entities
- Country of Origin and Trade Agreement Act compliance
- Single vs. dual pricing methodology strategies
- Considerations for FSS contract preparation and implementation
- Managing 340B refunds, overcharges and reconciliation processes