Gain a competitive career advantage with a master’s degree in applied health economics and outcomes research from the nation’s first College of Population Health. Advantages of our program:
- 100% online - no in-person or synchronous learning requirements
- Globally focused curriculum designed by and for AHEOR professionals
- Accelerated 7-week semester format tailored to working professionals
- Courses taught by expert practitioner faculty who bring extensive real-world experience
- Complete a graduate certificate in one year or a master’s degree in two years, taking just one course a semester
Our graduates work in some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, healthcare providers, health insurance companies, device manufacturers, and other industry stakeholders.
To learn more about the program, please visit Jefferson.edu/AHEOR or you can email me directly at Billy.Oglesby@Jefferson.edu. I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about the curriculum, our students and graduates, our faculty, and how a master’s degree in AHEOR can help propel your career.