Tools and Strategies for More Effective Communication
March 17 - 18, 2016. Philadelphia, PA
Sofitel Hotel - Center City
Expand your skills. Get new clients for 2016.
Can't Wait? Join us for our 6-Webinar Series on HEOR & Market Access, specifically for writers.
Are you a freelance writer?
For a limited time, we're offering special pricing just for you! There are only a few slots available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for details but hurry before all the slots are filled!
Workshop Activities Will Include:
- Developing HEOR Writing skills
- HEOR & Market Access writing case studies
- Primer on HEOR writing strategy
- Budget impact model in-depth training
- HEOR groups at bio/pharma companies – How they view publications
- HEOR writing in managed markets
- Developing HTA and Systematic Reviews
- Developing communication tools for Real World Evidence/Observational Research
- Developing AMCP and Global Value Dossiers
- Understanding Basic publication criteria and evidence standards for HEOR & Market Access
- How to create a successful publication strategy for HEOR/Market Access data
- Assessing literature quality as it relates to HEOR & Market Access
Reserve your rooms now for special discounted rates. Hurry, availability is limited, and you must secure your accomodations by Tue., Feb. 23, 2016.
Here's a sample of what you can implement in your writing immediately!
- Hands-on interaction with HEOR communications experts, journal editors, and peers
- How to get published (and where!)
- How-to’s for writing with scientific credibility and influence for the HEOR and Payer audience
- Effective development of HEOR manuscripts and other essential documents (i.e., posters, abstracts, slide decks, dossiers)
- Mastering HEOR communications: structure, format and style
- Developing HEOR documents with scientific robustness while also meeting internal business strategies and influencing customers
- Best practices in document development & applications (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, slide decks)
- Methods to develop effective Global Value Dossiers and AMCP Dossiers
2015 Sample of Participant Feedback & Testimonials
“Excellent program and faculty – well organized and great venue…”
“Knowledgeable instructors were able to successfully engage participants…”
“Faculty provided valuable knowledge of stakeholder needs for both HEOR and Market Access communications…”