Pharmerit International (pharmerit.com) is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Bethesda, Boston, Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Berlin, and Shanghai. We conduct health economic and outcomes research and provide strategic market access services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
We are a dynamic, team-oriented organization with a “casually intense” culture centered on individual responsibility and professional development. Our open working environment encourages peer learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
If you are seeking an environment where:
- your leadership skills will directly impact the growth of our dynamic global consultancy
- questions are encouraged
- individual talents are recognized
We invite you to consider our current opening for a US Qualitative Lead within our Patient Reported Outcomes Center of Excellence
Due to the continued growth of our consulting practice, Pharmerit International is seeking a US Qualitative Lead for our Patient Reported Outcomes/Clinical Outcomes Assessments (PRO/COA) Center of Excellence (CoE) in our Bethesda or Boston locations. The successful candidate will be a primary leader in the evaluation, development and management of advanced projects elucidating the patient experience in disease and treatment. These projects demonstrate Pharmerit’s value as a meaningful scientific contributor to the betterment and well-being of patients as well as serving as a strategic partner for our clients/partners. The ideal candidate will engage in business development, mentor junior staff and serve as a leader within the PRO Center of Excellence. The focus of this CoE is on the patient voice and bringing a patient-centric approach to the development of PRO/COAs. This CoE is multidisciplinary and the Lead will be working with both qualitative and quantitative outcomes researchers.
Major areas of responsibilities:
- Lead and direct qualitative research projects and teams as part of the PRO/COA development process
- Recommend Pharmerit International services and position research teams as subject matter experts
- Leverage existing industry relationships to advance business opportunities for the CoE and network to drive new business opportunities
- Create project deliverables and manage/lead completion of complex, innovative projects
- Develop and manage budget and project timelines
- Mentor internal staff
- Create study designs and conduct analyses
- Adhere to regulatory guidance and health technology assessment protocols
Qualifications/requirements for Qualitative Lead role:
- 6+ years’ experience in PRO/COA with a consulting company preferred
- Master’s Degree or PhD in relevant field
- Extensive knowledge of practical research implementation and regulatory requirements (IRB process, data collection and management)
- Ability to develop and lead projects/study protocols
- Documented history of revenue goal attainment
- Prior experience in writing proposals, creating opportunities for responding to RFPs
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to include the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials
- Exceptional presentation skills (manuscripts, reports, slide decks, abstracts, posters)
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Active participation in publishing and presenting at professional, educational and industry conferences
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Foreign language proficiency a plus
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Atlas.Ti
To apply please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Qualitative Lead” in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.