Job Code: 111548BR
To apply: http://bit.ly/2hgYKHL
The primary role of the Senior Literature Review Analyst is to provide key support to Literature Review Services, which serves key clients in the pharmaceutical industry. The Sr. Research Analyst not only has significant responsibility for analytic support of research projects, but also performs some internal project management, supervises project team members, mentors junior staff, and assists with other on-going project work as needed.
This position can be located in multiple cities/offices: Raleigh, NC. - Cambridge, MA. - Ann Arbor, MI. - Bethesda, MD. - Greenwood Village, CO.
Literature Review and Value Dossier
With minimum support for Research Leader,
- Perform literature reviews using electronic databases such as Medline and EMBASE, search the gray literature, assist in the preparation of research protocols, screen for relevance, retrieve articles, develop data abstraction tools, and perform article abstraction.
- Analyze and interpret the literature to draft consolidated summaries in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
- Write literature synthesis in Word or PowerPoint, providing interpretation of the literature and observations of patterns and trends identified in a body of evidence.
- Draft global and AMCP value dossiers.
- Support abstracts, posters and manuscripts development
- Support Research Leaders in internal project management. Review work performed by Research Assistants and other junior level staff. Mentor junior staff.
- Support literature review and writing tasks in non-literature review projects.
- Fill in for Research Leaders in their absence; this entails internal project management and client communication.
- Lead training and orientation sessions for new hires or others within Truven Health Analytics.
- Support the development of new proposals or sales opportunities as requested by Research Leaders, including working with clients to help them appropriately formulate research questions.
- Participate in project process efficiency improvement initiatives.
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to synthesize information from a body of literature.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills. Able to effectively communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and external clients in a leadership capacity.
- Outstanding critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills; superior attention to detail.
- Time management skills for managing multiple individual and team tasks simultaneously, while completing work within allocated time frames.
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously in a consultative, deadline-oriented environment.
- Expert experience using Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and reference management software such as EndNote.