Evidera is a global research consulting group that partners with life sciences organisations worldwide to develop, capture, and communicate the clinical and economic evidence required to substantiate the value of their products and optimize their products’ market access and commercial success. Our research and consulting services are driven by world-class science and thought leadership and leverage a unique combination of capabilities in health economics, outcomes research, market access, data analytics, and epidemiology.
Evidera is seeking a Principal/ Senior Principal to join our Market Access Consulting team in London. Based in London and Boston, the team have been providing global payer research and pricing, reimbursement and market access strategy advice to clients in the biopharmaceutical industry for two decades.: The successful Principal or Senior Principal will have senior level input and responsibilities across the following key areas, to varying degrees dependent on prior experience:
Project Planning and Delivery
- Act as strategic thought partner with the client and the project team throughout the project
- Initiate project kick-off, ensuring alignment with client needs
- Plan project timing and ensure that final deliverables are developed to a high standard
- Organize and monitor workloads in line with budget and time to ensure project efficiency and quality of insight
- Hands-on project contributor, supporting the team in shaping research program, discussion guides, hypothesis generation, reporting, strategic recommendations
- Maintain positive client contact, serve as escalation path for unresolved issues as necessary, and initiate client dialogue and updates on project progress
- Provide leadership within the London Market Access Consulting Team, providing hands-on guidance and support
- Contribute to maintaining our positive culture and atmosphere of energy, high morale and accountability within Market Access Consulting
- Contribute to hiring strategy and recruiting
- Contribute to staff training and development
Client Relationship Development & Proposal Writing
- Key account manager for a combination of current and prospective clients
- Initiate and nurture client relationships and maintain contacts to build reputation and deal flow
- Contribute to shaping business strategy and new product development
- Independently develop proposals and achieve good conversion rate of submitted and won proposals
Who you are
- Demonstrated experience in strategic consulting and subject matter expert in global market access
- A skilled consultant, experienced in qualitative research methods, analytical methods, meeting facilitation, and strategy development
- Experienced in the pharmaceutical industry, with strong insight into the commercial planning and pricing, reimbursement and access processes
- An experienced client engagement leader, able to build enduring client relationships, expand company presence in key accounts, and drive repeat business
- A flexible team player and who works confidently and persuasively in a multicultural environment
- Effective leader able to manage individuals and teams in addition to working well collaboratively with peers both within and across business units.
- Ideally, masters or PhD within a relevant discipline (economics, health policy, science)
What we offer
- Opportunity to continue to progress your consulting career, increase responsibility and build expertise in an established pricing and market access team with outstanding knowledge and client relationships and a commitment to thought leadership.
- Space and encouragement to build and own client relationships with the aim of contributing to new business opportunities.
- The ability to work closely with a leadership team drawn from industry executives and ex-payers.
- The opportunity to make a difference in supporting our clients in shaping product investment decisions that optimise pricing, reimbursement and market access.
- Access to the broader Evidera team of world-class experts in health economics, outcomes research, data analytics, and epidemiology services that allow us to make powerful and actionable evidence recommendations.
Not the right match for you?
Due to Evidera’ s exceptional growth plans, we are also interested in hearing from experienced healthcare / life science consulting candidates with varying levels of experience. If you would like to be contacted about similar opportunities, please apply with your CV and covering letter.
How to Apply
Please complete your online profile by attaching your CV andcovering letter addressing your suitability for the role.
Evidera is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.