The market access manager will be responsible for preparing HTA submission files and analyzing health economic data as it relates to the EMEA region, for Dexcom products, services and industry trends. This individual will work closely with the Global and International Access team using data files and economic models, to establish appropriate documentation including cost models to be used for reimbursement and product positioning, and communication to and with third party payers, government entities and other market access partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the development and implementation of health cost economic analysis tools (spreadsheets and economic models) for Dexcom partners and internal organization.
- Manage the core value dossiers for Dexcom products.
- Scan and analyse clinical trials, both investigator initiated and external studies, that can be used to develop cost effective approaches to product positioning.
- Prepare and update Market Access presentations for use by Dexcom partners and internal organization.
- Assist in the writing of articles and preparation of materials to be used professionally by Dexcom.
- This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s (M. A.; MS) in relevant field (health economics, health policy, public health, business) is preferred. Minimum of 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Typically requires minimum of 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Disease state (diabetes) and related economic modeling insight is desired. Diabetes and/or medical device market access experience is a plus. Experience with HTA submission in larger European markets is a plus.