· EXCLUSIVE – Position not available via any other Recruiters
· Established company with a modern and flexible culture
· Opportunity to lead multiple HTA submissions for the UK market
· Ideal position for a Consultant or HTA Associate who is looking for career development in a small, well-run business
· Office located in North London, remote working is also available
This is an excellent position, offering line management and project leadership responsibility within a well-established (for over 10 years) company based in North London.
Due to continuous growth during the past few years, the Director is eager to recruit an experienced candidate who will take on responsibility for leading and coordinating HTA submissions for the consultancy’s pharma and devices clients.
Working with the company’s modellers, writers and evidence generation experts, the HTA Manager will enjoy a great deal of autonomy and be given full project leadership responsibility. Line Management is available if desired.
The ideal candidate will have previous Consultancy experience but this is not essential - candidates from industry or academia will also be considered. Most important is a good level of understanding of UK (NICE & SMC) HTA processes and requirements, excellent project leadership and organisational skills and strong presentation / written skills.
The position is available now with interviews to be arranged in the coming weeks. For more details or to arrange a confidential discussion, apply today.
E: email@example.com / T: +44 (0)7979 068 880