Now is the time to consider your next challenge within Consulting.
Here at DRG we continue to invest in clinical outcomes assessment and are looking for an experienced Consultant / Senior Consultant to join our growing team. Working within the field of clinical outcomes assessment (including patient reported outcomes) you will provide technical expertise and strategic input and advice to clients which will positively impact our development and growth journey.
Reporting to the Head of Clinical Outcomes Assessment, you will contribute significantly to the attainment of yearly revenue/profit targets, business development and proposal writing. You will manage COA analysts providing technical domain training and guidance in US and EU regulatory standards for PRO/COA endpoints, qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research methods and analysis within a COA context, literature and instrument reviews, clinical trial endpoint strategy and development and validation of COA/PRO measures to support clinical trial endpoints for product labeling claims and facilitating market access.
This is an excellent role for someone who is passionate about working for a Consultancy where you are a part of a dedicated Clinical Outcomes Assessment (COA) team whose members have extensive methodological and commercial experience. Not only will you have the opportunity to focus on COA but you will be working with innovative methods and creating your own thought leadership.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in health psychology, psychology, sociology, life sciences or other relevant topic or Bachelor’s degree and extensive experience in Patient Reported Outcomes/clinical Outcomes Assessment
- In-depth knowledge and experience of clinical outcomes assessments, patient reported outcomes, development and validation of outcome measures, and clinical trial endpoint strategy
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the pharmaceutical/medical device industry and the clients operating environment
- Experience of leading projects and project teams
- Experience of managing client relationships and identifying client needs
- Experience of line management and training
- Consulting experience in a client facing role
- Commitment to raising the external profile of the COA team
- Ability to instil confidence and convey authority with colleagues and clients
- Commercial and business acumen
- Ability to lead multiple projects
- Ability to work proactively and on own initiative and actively solve problems when required
- Ability to identify issues and propose solutions
- Commitment to high-quality deliverables