The Associate Director, Strategic Market Access- CAR-T
They will support and collaborate to:
• Establish new product value propositions inclusive of pricing, patient access and distribution
• Provide competitive /preferred access for OBU products across multiple business channels
• Deliver innovative and market relevant programming designed to activate customers to improve patient outcomes
• The role provides the CAR-T CTL019 Brand Team insight in cross-functional collaborations with stakeholders and subject matter experts in the design of CTL019 Brand and Disease specific market access channel strategies, tactics and program goals, metrics and tracking tools to support Payer, Provider and Specialty Pharmacy programming, Distribution, Patient Services and contract pull through.
• They will collaborate on implementation and execution of CLT019 Brand/Disease specific market access plans, lead and ensure delivery of key OMA projects to support Brand level Market Access objectives, tactics, evidence plans. In addition, they will lead and coordinate brand pull through strategies and plans associated with targeted customer initiatives.
• They will play a key role in project management, operations, training, communication and implementation of programming and tactics in collaboration with strategic customer marketing and field leadership (managed markets and brand strategic account managers).
• Travel may be as high as 50%, with a requirement for regular field visits with hospitals and payers, and attendance at appropriate meetings/congresses.
• This is a home office based position which reports to Executive Director, Market Access CAR-T
• A Bachelor’s degree is required; an Advanced degree RPH/PharmD, MBA is preferred
• A minimum of 5 or more years of pharmaceutical industry experience is required
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Marketing and/or strategic market access (Oncology/Hematology and/or Specialty Medicine is highly preferred
• Experience and general knowledge across multiple market channels to include Payer, Provider, Employer, PBMs, Specialty Pharmacy, Distribution, Patient Services, ACOs, IDNs, etc. strongly preferred
• Experience in Medicare Part A and B oncology drug reimbursement highly preferred
• Knowledge of managed care environment and reimbursement highly preferred
• Understanding of benefit design, specialty pharmacy & distribution and funding economics associated with Medicare, Commercial and Medicaid Reimbursement
• Experience in development of patient services and /or patient programming and/or provider programs
• Operations experience and/or project management experience strongly desired
• Strong understanding of data management and analytics
• Strong collaboration and ability to simply communicate complex concepts
• Excellent clinical, financial, and analytical skills and acumen.