December 7-8, 2017
Understand the language, the concepts and pricing research techniques in pharma – Learn how to set prices for optimal access and returns across Market Access systems, payer types and at different times of a product’s life cycle – Grasp the impact of international reference pricing and parallel trade, and how to deal with these.
By attending this course, you will:
1. Understand how price affects market access throughout a healthcare system and how to set prices for optimal access and returns.
2. Learn what constitutes value for different payers and which pricing techniques to deploy across different payer types and at different times in a product’s life cycle to measure your added value.
3. Understand how international reference pricing and parallel trade can prevent a product being priced to its true value and how to deal with these.
4. Be able to group major international markets into categories of pricing and market access systems – and understand which pricing techniques work best for each.
5. Leave with a collection of techniques and principles that you can implement immediately.
6. Receive Gary’s book Value Pricing for Market Access: Evidence-based pricing for pharmaceuticals, which will be a valuable reference to have with you.
About the expert: Gary Johnson
1. The most down-to-earth pharma forecasting and pricing expert with superb training talent.
2. Founder & CEO of Inpharmation, Europe’s most respected pharma forecasting & pricing specialist consultancy.
3. Renowned consultant for the world’s top 10 pharma companies, and many more.
4. Winner of a number of speaking and best paper awards.
5. Author of Sales Forecasting for Pharmaceuticals: An Evidence Based Approachand Value Pricing for Market Access: Evidence-Based Pricing for Pharmaceuticals.
Event details available here.