The aim of this study was to analyze the experience of the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) in identifying new procedures entering the UK healthcare system. See more here....
View all NewsView Current Newsletter Subscribe to Newsletter
- Can NICE Get Any More Restrictive?
- Market Access Risk Scores Update From iHS
- How Low Can The French Government Negotiate Price For Sovaldi?
- Complete This Survey On Formulary Decision Making And Receive A $100 Gift Certificate!
- Why Is The AMCP Opposed To Restricting Drug Tiers and Pricing?
- How Many Ways Are You Using Digital Marketing To Reach Doctors?
- Old Foes Or New Friends - Obama & US Health Insurers
- Data & Decision Making From Evidence Soup
- Boehringer Ingelheim, WellPoint and HealthCore Announce Multi-Year Research Collaboration
- How Well Do You Understand The Fundamentals Of Economic Evaluation?
View JobsPost a JobView Jobs Newsletter
Job of the Week
Associate Director of HEOR Field – Virginia and Washington DC – (Health Economics and Outcomes Research)
The Associate Director of HEOR Field – Washington DC / VA leads the corporation in assigned customer segments within DC / VA in the communication of the health economic/outcomes/EBM value propositions and facilitates customer implementation of disease management programs utilizing BI-created materials in therapeutic areas of interest to BI.More Info
Webinar of the WeekCOAs From Early Through Late Phase Research: Meeting the Needs of Regulators, Payers, Providers, and Patients.
Can a robust, comprehensive and systematic Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) endpoint strategy can meet the needs of all stakeholders in a single development program? Find out!