A recent study conducted by the University of Pennsylvania, Anthem, Inc. and its outcomes research subsidiary, HealthCore, has found that only one in three women with early stage breast cancer who are eligible for a shorter course of whole breast radiation therapy actually receive it. Thats...
View all NewsView Current Newsletter Subscribe to Newsletter
- Which Value-Based Healthcare Delivery Model Is Right For Your Organization?
- The National Directory of Managed Care Organizations State Edition - Get Yours Today!
- United States Narrowly Appoints New Surgeon General
- How Does Bayer CEO Feel About Outcomes-Based Pricing?
- Humana's Accountable Care Models - Saving Money & Improving Outcomes
- Call For Papers: ISPOR's Value In Health Regional Issues
- Interferon For MS - Is It Cost-Effective?
- Wow! A 73% Increase in Health Insurance Premiums In The Past 10 years?
- Are Specialty ACOs A Promising Option?
- The Financial Burden Of Diabetes Rises An Alarming 48%
View JobsPost a JobView Jobs Newsletter
Job of the Week
Associate Director of HEOR Field – Virginia and Washington DC – (Health Economics and Outcomes Research)
The Associate Director of HEOR Field – Washington DC / VA leads the corporation in assigned customer segments within DC / VA in the communication of the health economic/outcomes/EBM value propositions and facilitates customer implementation of disease management programs utilizing BI-created materials in therapeutic areas of interest to BI.More Info