The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) has written a letter to the Senate Committee on Insurance and Financial Institutions in opposition to Ohio S.B. No. 364. The new legislation would place restrictions on pricing & drug tiers and would establish a government mandated cost...
- Boehringer Ingelheim, WellPoint and HealthCore Announce Multi-Year Research Collaboration
- How Well Do You Understand The Fundamentals Of Economic Evaluation?
- Have Recent Increases in Generic Drug Prices Affected You?
- 4 Tips For Success in Literature Reviews
- How Are Medical Devices Being Evaluated In Germany?
- What Vital Cancer Drugs Are Facing The English Axe?
- Could Biosimilar Drugs Save U.S. Healthcare?
- Check Out The Health Economics and Decision Science (HEDS) Winter Newsletter
- What Is Your Opinion On Informed Consent Rules In Comparison Studies - We Want To Know!
- New Draft Guidelines Involving Risks In Comparative-Effectiveness Research - A Confusing Clarification
Job of the Week
Director, Oncology Global Evidence and Value Strategy Lead
Evidence & Value Development: Director-level role for experienced Relative/Comparative Effectiveness and Health Economics/Outcomes Research strategy Leader.
EMD Serono is the biopharmaceutical division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, a global pharmaceutical and chemical group. We strive to create value and benefit patients by transforming medical science into breakthrough solutions in our core therapeutic and development areas neurology / immunology, fertility, metabolic endocrinology, and oncology.More Info